Thursday, January 7, 2016

Books Read in 2015

*Blogger's Note: This began as a page at the top. However, with the changing of years, this joins the rankings of a blog post under the Reading List category.

The books I read in 2015! They will go in the order that they were completed, including the title, author, and genre.



Books:

1. Avoidables: Series 1 by Rachel Medhurst (YA dystopian)
2. Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver (YA dystopian)
3. Independent Study (The Testing #2) by Joelle Charbonneau (YA dystopian)
4. Graduation Day (The Testing #3) by Joelle Charbonneau (YA dystopian)
5. The Kiss of Deception (Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson (YA fantasy)
6. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (YA fantasy)
7. An Insider's Guide to Getting an Agent by Lori Perkins (nonfiction)
8. Atlantia by Ally Condie (YA fantasy)
9. Legend by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)
10. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)
11. Fairest: Levana's Story by Marissa Meyer (YA dystopian)
12. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu (YA dystopian)
13. Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard (YA fairy tale retellings)
14. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard (YA fairy tale retellings)
15. Seriously…I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres (nonfiction)
16. Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (YA fantasy)
17. On Writing by Stephen King (nonfiction)
18. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer (YA dystopian)
19. Oblivion (Nevermore #3) by Kelly Creagh (YA paranormal)
20. Harley Farley's First Halloween by Donna Munoz (children's)
21. Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch (YA fantasy)

My goal for the year was 100, and I was off to a great start. The first 14 books on this list were read in the first 6 weeks of the year. However, life decided to switch up on me and I fell behind very quickly. My goal for 2016 is to read one book a week, and I'm already behind on January 7 (I promise to finish you this weekend, Six of Crows!). But I know that any book I read will only help me in my blogging and writing.

No matter what you goal is or even if you don't have one, always make time for reading the books you can't wait to open.

No comments:

Post a Comment