Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly blog meme hosted by Book Journey. You review the list you read the week before and include the books you have plans to finish this week. You can post your blog link to her site to share your reading list as well as learn about other books you might want to add from the other bloggers.

Books Finished Last Week:

Unhinged by A.G. Howard
The Union by T.H. Hernandez
Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres




I love A.G. Howard and have yet to find fault with this series. I'm already halfway through the third and final novel and I don't want it to end! On another note, I couldn't get into the romantic dystopian of Hernandez's piece. It was too much romance for me to get hooked on the dystopian.


I really needed this book after the rough month I had. It had amazing funny moments, but some of the chapters went over my head (I'll blame the blondness).


Books to Read This Week:

Ensnared by A.G. Howard
BRZK by Michael Grant
 

I can't believe my Splintered trilogy is coming to an end! I'm so frightened to leave Morpheus! However, finishing the series will let me return to dystopian, and my old mentor suggested I check out Grant's series next.

What's on your reading list this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment