Friday, January 16, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #6


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The rules include writing a blog post in response to the Question of the Week and then following the hosts, the two featured bloggers, and anyone else in the original list you like. The goal is to gain new friends and followers, so comment on every blog post you come across. For more specific rules, check out their much more substantial posts!

Question of the Week: Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second, third, or fourth copy? - Suggested via A Great Read


Answer: The only book I have multiple copies of is Julie's Wolf Pack by Jean Craighead George. I own the stand alone and the trilogy tome. I bought the trilogy tome because my copy of JWP had lost its cover, the first three pages, and only had about 1/3 of the spine glue still intact. I must have read that book close to a hundred times in elementary school. For a short time, I almost had it memorized. I even wrote a fanfiction piece about it for the 4th Grade Writing TAAS Test Benchmark. Needless to say, my teacher was super impressed.

What book do you own multiple copies of?


Check out the other bloggers and spread the love!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the book before. I myself do not own any multiple copies of books as I rather use money to buy new books.

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with that. Even if a book is my favorite, I usually only buy one, but when one book dies I don't have the heart to throw it away so I accrue more copies.

    Thanks for visiting! :)

    ReplyDelete