Sunday, December 14, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 - COMPLETED



It’s been exactly six weeks since I embarked on my NaNoWriMo 2014 journey, and now I can say, that 79,000 words, 250 pages, and endless lost hours of sleep and social life have led to a completed novel!


I hit the 50K mark on November 26, but I already knew I was a ways off from the ending.


If someone had told me I was 30,000 words away, I would’ve cried and given up.


This novel has been extraordinarily depressing, fun, and I hope great. Starting January 1, 2015, I will begin my revising promise, but just like the writing was supposed to take one month, my revising will last much longer than the two months allotted. That’s okay. It’s finally COMPLETED and now when I wake up at 6:45 a.m., I won’t feel guilty about laying in bed and not writing.


Tomorrow morning is going to feel so weird.

More blog posts coming up, and I’ll keep up with the updates on the novel during the first round of edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment