Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly blog meme hosted by Book Journey. You review the list you read the week before and include the books you have plans to finish this week. Most bloggers have adorable original blog photos, but because this is my first time, I'm using the image straight from Book Journey. 

Read last week:



This novel was super fun to read, but it felt a little too much like Hunger Games during the action parts. My book review of The Testing went up last week so make sure you check it out under the Wonder's Book Reviews category to the right!

Currently Reading:


I underestimated how large and heavy this novel would be, so it's all I have planned for this week. It also doesn't help that my best friend got me a new video game for Christmas and my brother and I are playing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion either. 

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. These are both new to me; I hope you enjoy! I am actually pushing aside a book I had cover love for in order to read more Christmas books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Darkest Minds is absolutely great! It moves slow when you step back and review what's happened, but it doesn't feel slow while you're reading. I need to read some Christmas novels before it's too late!

    Thank you for your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like Darkest Minds so much, but I hope that you like it! I just started Grave Peril by Jim Butcher.

    You have a lovely blog. I followed via email. =)

    Brittany @ http://www.alisoncanread.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely shaping up to be a hit or miss with me right now, but hopefully it'll turn around to hit! Halfway through, I'm glad the romance aspect is something sweet and small and hasn't turned into the main story line.

    Thank you for following and for your lovely comment! :)

    ReplyDelete